The Fam... on a mission trip.

The Fam... on a mission trip.
Click Here to visit my Facebook!

Grace Community Church

Grace Community Church
Click the compass to visit GCC's website!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Only Chance

Well, here we are. I always said that I would never do this. You know have blog, but here I am after several years of saying it with one. My hope with this blog is several fold. I hope to honor God with everything that is on this page. I hope it will be a light, a joy, a hope and an encouragement for those who are trying to walk with God. I hope it will be Jesus to those who do not know my awesome God. I hope that the realization that this is our ONLY CHANCE at life will become clear. And that God will use this spot for His GLORY and His renown. Peace and Love - JOSH

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog world brother. I b a reader for you :) ~ JOey

    my blog:

    http://joeyfaulk.us

    ReplyDelete